MANAGING SHAREHOLDER | ATTORNEY & COUNSELOR AT LAW
Sean Modjarrad is the managing shareholder and founder of Modjarrad Abusaad Said Law Firm (MAS Law Firm). He is admitted to practice in the State of Texas, U.S. District Court – Northern District of Texas, and U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Texas. He practices primarily in the areas of Business Law and Civil Litigation.
Mr. Modjarrad attended University of North Texas, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. He then earned a Masters in Business Administration and Accountancy from Brock School of Business, as well as a Juris Doctor from Samford University, Cumberland School of Law.
Sean Modjarrad played a significant role in the 2006 Good vs. The City of Irving and Detective Curtis suit, in which a new law was enacted by the Fifth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals from Mr. Good being wrongfully accused of burglary of habitation with intent to commit theft, rape, and sexual abuse. Read the appellate court opinion.
NEWS & UPDATES ABOUT SEAN MODJARRAD
JANUARY 1, 2016 – Sean Modjarrad is named as one of the D-Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas.
BLOG – Sean Modjarrad’s BLOG – Who is Responsible for the Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico?
- JURIS DOCTOR – Samford University, Cumberland School of Law
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – Samford University, Brock School of Business
- MASTER OF ACCOUNTANCY – Samford University, Brock School of Business
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING – University of North Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Fellow of Texas Bar Foundation
- Premier 100 – American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Member of the Advisory Board of Cumberland School of Law
- Member for Equal Access to Justice Small Firm Committee (2013)
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas
- Beta Alpha Psi – National Accounting Fraternity
- Greater Dallas Iranian American Chamber of Commerce
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association (2011-2015)
- BEST LAWYERS IN DALLAS – D Magazine (2014, 2015 & 2016)
- TEXAS SUPER LAWYERS – Super Lawyers (2014 & 2015)
- TOP 100 TRIAL LAWYERS – The National Trial Lawyers (2014)
- Premier 100 – American Academy of Trial Attorneys (2015)
- AVVO RATING OF 10/10 – Sean Modjarrad on AVVO