The United States immigration system is complex and constantly changing; navigating through this system can be frustrating and time consuming. Allow our team of experienced immigration attorneys to assist and aid you through the immigration process. Members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the attorneys at Modjarrad | Abusaad | Said have access to a wealth of knowledge and experience to assist you in obtaining legal status.
Our immigration attorneys can help you with your Green Card, Business Visas, Employment Visas, Family Visas, Citizenship, Illegal Immigration Status, Deportation, Out of Status, ICE Hold, and Criminal Defense with Nonimmigrant Status.
HOW OUR IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS CAN HELP YOU
When it comes to immigration you need to understand your rights, get the latest immigration information, and make the right decision at the right time. You can get through these three steps, only with the help of an experienced immigration attorney. Here is how an immigration attorney can help you with your immigration case:
- Complete an analysis of your immigration case, to see all available options.
- Inform and educate you on the benefits you can obtain through the case, and how it can affect your future, both positively and negatively.
- Guide you to the best path to obtain a legal status in the country.
- Most immigration forms are extremely complicated, and only an experienced immigration attorney can help you complete them the right way.
- An immigration attorney is always up to date with the most recent immigration laws. An immigration attorney is the person who will inform you about the latest laws, and will change your case accordingly to get the best results at the end of the day.
- Another factor that affects immigration cases is meeting required deadlines. Only an experienced immigration attorney can help you complete everything on time. Filing documents on time, attending court, medical tests, and immigration officer appointments on specific dates, and replying to immigration correspondence on time, is extremely important.
- An experienced immigration attorney will update you consistently with the status of your case.
- An experienced immigration attorney will represent you effectively in discussions with the Department of Homeland, Security, USCIS, and represent you in court.
- File the necessary appeals and waivers on your behalf.
- Use the immigration system to your advantage, with his or her experience.
MAS Law Firm can review your removal case in order to see which option or options work best for you. You might need to fight a removal proceeding in order to make sure you are not deported, or otherwise, you might need preventative measures by having us minimize the immigration consequences and prevent a possibility of a criminal charge. Alternatively, you might not want to fight a removal proceeding, and only wish to minimize the impact and consequences of your deportation (waivers).
We recognize that detention and deportation proceedings can destroy lives, family relationships, and most importantly, have a life-lasting effect on all those involved in the process. Regardless of what your specific situation calls for, we will stand by you during this stressful process.
ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) is the primary investigative branch responsible for identifying and eliminating vulnerabilities in the nation’s border, economic, transportation and infrastructure security. ICE also has authority over illegal immigrant detention and removal.
When you have a loved one who is detained by ICE or is in a deportation proceeding, you need an experienced attorney who can give you a detailed guide to the process and what it takes to help your loved one. The best way to fight removal proceedings is to have some sort of relief available for your loved one.