JIBRAEEL “JIB” ZAIDI
ASSOCIATE | ATTORNEY & COUNSELOR AT LAW
Jib Zaidi is an associate at Modjarrad Abusaad Said Law Firm (MAS Law Firm). He is admitted to practice law in the State of Texas, and practices primarily in the areas of Civil Litigation and Personal Injury.
Mr. Zaidi received Bachelor’s Degrees in Economics and Philosophy from The University of Texas at Austin. Following his undergrad education, he went on to receive a Juris Doctor with honors from the SMU Dedman School of Law. While attending SMU, Mr. Zaidi was inducted as a member of the National Order of the Barristers.
In his free time, Mr. Zaidi co-coaches the SMU Arbitration Team and plays basketball.
- JURIS DOCTOR cum laude – SMU Dedman School of Law
- BACHELOR OF ARTS – ECONOMICS – The University of Texas at Austin
- BACHELOR OF ARTS – PHILOSOPHY – The University of Texas at Austin
- State Bar of Texas – No. 24091248
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- National Order of the Barristers